Thursday, May 24, 2007

Get real! When was the last time you actually openly honestly examined yourself before God and His Word? Or are you busy taking everybody else's inventory? Funny Video...not funny "ha ha" but Funny "that-makes-me-think"...when was the last time you sought out God for direction...wisdom...strength...forgiveness...hope...grace...mercy or are you to busy to be Christ-like. Isn't it easier to fit God into our version of scripture and life and serve when it is convenient for us or me...Get Real! Don't you sometimes or all time think like the girl does in this video...I have and God has shown me that I have been like the pharisee that prayed in the temple who thought that he was better than everyone and thought that God needed Him instead of like the tax collector who couldn't even look up because he knew he was sick and needed a Savior. If Jesus is your Lord...is this world seeing you or are they seeing Jesus...take time to take your inventory because it will save your soul.

-dt

1 comment:

Captain Lamewad said...

ARRGGHH!!!
Read what this guy says here about a guy I like to read...
Fajita's post on Doug Pagitt

Capt'n Lamewad...